Sign up online and
print/sign the waiver:(http://taylorkeyclub.weebly.com/uploads/9/0/4/7/9047678/514805-houston_habitat_volunteer_information_kit.pdf)
16 oz. Hammer
- must sign in at the construction site and provide a signed waiver of liability (pdf above)
Parking: All work sites have designated parking areas. Confirm this location with your team leader or Volunteer Manager. There will be signs directing you to the location. Please be respectful of area neighbors and not park on the street or in driveways. We do encourage car-pooling, and van sharing for large groups at locations where parking is limited.
- Drinking water will always be readily available.
- There will be no lunch break.
- No baggy clothes
- No overly tight or sexually suggestive clothing including revealing clothing should be worn on the build site
- shorts must be mid-length or longer
- no sandals
- Steel toe work boots are preferred but sneakers with solid soles are okay
- No jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, ring, etc.) at home
- Purses and wallets should be locked in trunk of vehicle (out of sight, out of mind).
James Taylor Key Club
Basically a quick extension of our club newsletter. We update more on the Facebook group.